What is Ginseng Extract?
Ginseng is the most famous Chinese herb, a kind of perennial herbaceous plant, florescence is from June to September, fruit period is from July to Sepetember. Ginseng is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine. Various forms have been used in medicine for more than 7000 years.Morden medicine has proved that ginseng has the actions of anti-fatigues, anti-aging, anti-shock; improving mental vitality and memory; regulating incretion; strengthening immunity and cardiovascular system.
|Description||Light Yellow Powder||Complies|
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Ginseng Extract is Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing Hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and
promoting restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and sedation.
1. Ginseng Extract is Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefit to brain.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot, antiwrinkle, and
activating skin cell.