|Melting point||217-218 °C|
|Boiling point||631.5°C at 760 mmHg|
|Certificate||GMP factory, GMP|
|Appearance||Yellow crystalline solid|
|Loss on drying||NMT 0.5%|
|Residue on ignition||NMT 0.20%|
|Heavy metals||NMT 20ppm|
|Related substances||Any single impurity not more than 0.5%|
|Total impurities not more than 1.0%|
This product is the primary inhibitor of IL-1 in osteoarthritis.Confirmed by cell and animal experiments:
(1) This product can induce chondrogenesis and has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects;
(2) Do not inhibit prostaglandin and prostaglandin;
(3) Osteoarthritis has the effect of delaying disease progression;
(4) Repress the production of metalloproteinases and peroxides such as collagenase and stromal lysin;
(5) Promote the synthesis of collagen and aminoglycan;
(6) Inhibit the chemotaxis of leukocytes and stabilize lysosomes.At present, this drug is mainly used for the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis is likely to have a therapeutic effect.
First aid measures
4.1 Description of necessary first aid measures
Consult a doctor.Show this safety specification to the on-site doctor.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air.If you stop breathing, give artificial respiration.Consult a doctor.
In the case of skin contact
Rinse with soap and plenty of water.Consult a doctor.
In the case of eye contact
Flush thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult your doctor.
If the mistake
Never feed an unconscious person anything from his mouth.Rinse your mouth with water.Consult a doctor.
4.2 Most important symptoms and effects, acute and delayed
Rash, diarrhea, upper abdominal pain, to our knowledge, the chemical, physical, and toxic properties have not been fully studied.